It's 2019 and we are excited to keep exploring our city of endless options. We've compiled a list of some of our favorite spots, new and old, for you to check out this season!
- Good Coffee -- though it's not new to Portland with two new-er locations we'd have to say this is currently a favorite. Check out their two newest locations on NW Raleigh or SW Alder in the Woodlark hotel!
- Upper Left Roasters -- again, this well known coffee shop has been around for a little while now but they just opened on a new location on SW Morrison St. Go check it out when you have a chance!
- Queue Coffee -- this new spot on NW Quimby is a must-add to your Portland coffee list!
Breakfast / Brunch:
- Hunnymilk -- They just opened up a new spot on W Burnside. At this brunch spot you choose a savory dish, and a sweet dish. It's fixed pricing and there are no sides or substitutions so make sure to go hungry.
- Slappy Cakes -- Want to feel like a kid again? At slappy cakes you get to make your own pancakes! I think you spend more time just playing with the batter rather than eating the pancakes but hey, it's the experience right?
- Proud Mary Cafe -- Serving up some of the best breakfast (and coffee) in Portland, Proud Mary has been around for almost two years and easily makes the top of our list.